All I have to say is AAAAHHHHH!!!!
Basically, today’s consult was excellent but very, very expensive. I’m getting closer to a decision, but it’s going to require a follow-up consult with the 2nd doctor I saw, which is scheduled for next Tuesday.
Thursday 1/22: meet with Dr. Marzek
Monday 1/26: meet with Dr. Pope (may be cancelled if he won’t waive the consult fee like everyone else has)
Tuesday 1/27: meet with Dr. Hartog a second time
Wednesday 1/28: USF residency program in Tampa with mom
Thursday 1/29: decision and deposit day
I am totally and completely over this process and cannot wait to get this crap over with. My advice? DON’T EVER GET FAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Filed under: Plastics